Full-time: Country Manager US/UK
Country Management US/UK
Who we are:
7Mind was founded in 2014 and today it’s Germany’s largest mindfulness training with over 600.000 users.
Our aim is to get people to give the same priority to their mental wellbeing as they do to their physical wellbeing. That’s why we are developing 7Mind together with scientists and meditation teachers to create the best and easiest entry into mindfulness training available. With our online magazine, our newsletter with 150k subscribers and through social-media platforms we also inform and entertain around the evolving topic of mindfulness and are building our brand around wellbeing and mindful living.
We are an awesome young and motivated team with a nearly as awesome office in Berlin-Prenzlauer Berg. We would like to grow together with you, create new offerings and bring more mindfulness into a hectic world.
We are looking for a Country Manager US/UK/Nordics who together with our founders leads our expansion into the English-speaking world.
Your role includes:
- Working with the founders and the English meditation teacher on getting the word out and growing by employing PR, Performance and Influencer Marketing and things that don’t scale but are having an impact
- Managing the product localization
- Managing the Content Marketing localization
- Very much hands-on and entrepreneurial-driven
- Have experience in the app/media/influencer/online-marketing space and have worked or like to work in an up and coming start-up
- Have experience in leading teams
- You work in a fast, pragmatic, structured and data-driven way
- Know the difference between meditation and mediation ;-)
- Like Berlin as much as we do
- As a plus you bring an existing network into the media/influencer landscape in the US
- An entrepreneurial challenge in a fast-growing start-up
- Very competitive and success-based pay
- A very nice team to work with
- An A+ office with drinks/snacks/fruits/you name it
- Public transport –BVG Ticket
- A deep dive into Berlin Start-Up life
If you're interested, get in touch: