Head of Product (f/m)
7Mind was founded in 2014 to bring meditation and mindfulness into our modern world. With more than 1,300,000 downloads to date, 7Mind has become Germany’s most popular online meditation training. The 7Mind app is currently available in four languages, and is continuing to grow!
Our goal is to help people pay as much attention to their mental well-being as they do to their physical health. In cooperation with seasoned meditation teachers, as well as healthcare experts, we strive to develop high-quality training that provides the easiest possible access to meditation and mindfulness.
As our first-ever product owner, you will have exciting challenges ahead with many opportunities for growth. You will own 7Mind’s product vision, strategy and everything else that leads to an agile execution. You will work closely together with our CTO and the founders. This job provides incredible freedom to get our product to the next level. Your tasks include:
- Develop deep understanding and context to create and own a winning product strategy/vision
- Own the why and how of our product roadmap and leverage the product through consistent and concise communication throughout the organization
- Develop world-class product processes and maintain a partnership with our dev-team and all other stakeholders to ensure lean and agile execution
- Stay connected to our users (online and offline) to bring the user’s voice into the product creation process
- Own product metrics and drive our product growth goals
- 5+ years relevant experience
- Experience with user subscription/B2C products, preferably mobile
- Deep understanding of product development in an agile environment
- Expert in driving product enhancements through data analysis, research, user testing, and A/B testing
- Proven track record of success in fast-moving, cross-functional and demanding environments
- You are structured and analytical, with a “get things done” mentality
- You are an open and friendly communicator, confident speaking in both English and German (since our German app is our main product)
- The opportunity to shape and scale a proven app that really improves people’s lives
- Build on our conversational interface which enables us to individualize and optimize the user journey in a completely unique way
- Significant growth track of company
- Interesting and diverse challenges in a small, international, highly-motivated team
- Competitive compensation
- Bright and shiny startup office in Berlin-Prenzlauer Berg
- Benefits such as snacks, fruit, beverages and fun monthly team events!
- Last but not least: A job that makes a difference
We are looking forward to meeting you!