Junior Performance Marketing Manager (m/f)
7Mind was founded in 2014 to bring meditation and mindfulness into our modern world. With over 700.000 downloads to date 7Mind has already become Germany’s most popular online meditation training (available for iOS, Android or via web app) and is still growing.
Our goal is to help people pay as much attention to their mental wellbeing as they do to their physical health. In cooperation with seasoned meditation trainers as well as health-care experts we strive to develop high-quality trainings that provide the easiest access possible to meditation and mindfulness.
We are a Berlin-based start-up with an energetic, dynamic and close-knit team of 12 people. Currently we are in an exciting internationalization phase, with recent releases of a French and Dutch version of our app, and are getting ready to launch our English version.
- Hands-on execution helping to scale our Performance Marketing efforts
- Help growing user acquisition channels (Facebook, Search Ads, Apple Search Ads, Outbrain/Taboola, Adwords/SEA)
- Develop relationships with key marketing channel partners
- Work together with the content production and social media team
- Analyze and improve existing campaigns and develop new ones
- 1+ years relevant work experience as a Junior Performance Marketing Manager
( preferably in the mobile sphere, with specific emphasis on Facebook Ads)
- Expertise defining metrics to measure success and systems tracking progress and success
- Highly analytical and you consider Excel your best friend
- Fluent in German and English, French is a plus
What We Offer:
- You will get responsibility and visibility from the first day
- Exciting work environment that centers around team spirit, feedback loops
- Very focused and results-driven office culture
- Competitive salary
- Great location
We are looking forward to meeting you!