Working Student / Intern: Business Development Japan
7Mind was founded in 2014 to bring meditation and mindfulness into our modern world. With over 600.000 downloads to date 7Mind has already become Germany's most popular online meditation training (available for iOS, Android or via web app) and is still growing.
Our goal is to help people pay as much attention to their mental wellbeing as they do to their physical health. In cooperation with seasoned meditation trainers as well as health-care experts we strive to develop high-quality trainings that provide the easiest access possible to meditation and mindfulness.
We are a young and highly-motivated startup team based in Berlin Prenzlauer Berg. As part of our team you would help us have the best possible entry to the Japanese app market with the best partners.
- Work directly with the founders
- Analyze the Japanese app market
- Find relevant influencers and partners
- Develop a market entry strategy for Japan
- Well over average results at your academic studies
- Great analytical and project management skills
- Knowledge of the Japanese language
- Fluent communication in German or English
- Experience with Excel and Powerpoint and readiness to learn how to use these tools in a professional environment
- Entrepreneurial attitude and hands-on mentality
What We Offer:
- A paid internship or working student contract, starting as soon as possible
- Bright and shiny startup offices in Berlin-Prenzlauer Berg
- lifetime access to 7Mind+
- Interesting and diverse challenges in a small, highly motivated team
- Benefits, such as snacks, fruit, beverages and team events
- An introduction into Berlin's vibrant startup scene
- Last but not least: A job that makes a difference
We are looking forward to meeting you!